Acting as the nerve center of a modular gas detection network, this multichannel system provides continuous monitoring of up to 96 sensors.
The Manning AirAlertTM 96d multichannel gas monitoring system is designed for installation and operational simplicity for continuous monitoring and control of toxic gases, combustible gases and Oxygen hazards.
The Manning AirAlert™ 96d can support up to 96 sensors and relay modules and provides unique at-a-glance system status and can be maintained with ease using the menu driven push button controls.
This easy to use system can be completely customized in an industrial or commercial application by using any combination of Honeywell Analytics sensors. The Manning AirAlert™ 96d has the potential to complete plant control systems by operating independently, interfacing with it to create a reliable stand-alone safety system.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Garage Ventilation Control
- IAQ Control
- Perimeter Monitoring
- Refrigerant Leak Detection Monitoring
- Zoned Valve Cut-off Control
96 Sensor Capacity
- Supports up to 96 network devices
- Three distinct channels act as the nerve center of a modular gas detection network
- Easily fine-tune applications ranging from minor operational sequences to reconfiguration of entire network
- Simple push-button program facilitates adjustments
- Supports any combination of Honeywell Analytics gas sensors, including NH3, CO2, H2, CO, Cl2, CFC’s, HCFC’s, HFC’s, CH4, O2, NO2, and more
- Field-programmable alarm levels for each sensor
- Zoning capability allows for up to 126 zones
Immediate At-a-Glance Status
- 122 x 32 alphanumeric LCD display provides continuous information for the entire network
Automatic Datalogging Capability
- Controller provides automatic datalogging within cast aluminum enclosure
- Sensor concentrations and alarms is recorded for analysis
- Cost is reduced by addressable RS-485 MODBUS communication protocol
- Installation requires only two pairs of wires to connect each gas sensors and relay modules to one of the controller’s three input channels
- Interface with or function individually with plant control